At PhytoVista Laboratories not only do we understand about cannabis testing regulations but we also understand testing in a regulated environment. Whether you need to test the CBD content of a suppliers product, or to check whether the THC content is within the legal boundary we can measure the purity and safety of all products containing active cannabinoids. We test for 15 cannabinoids in total, which include CBC, CBD, CBL, CBDA, CBG, CBGA, CBN, d9-THC, d9-THC-, d9-THCA and THCV.
How our Cannabinoid Testing Service works
In order to submit a sample for testing, please follow the below procedure:
- Get in touch using the contact us page or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your sample details and required testing.
- Fill out the customer account form which will be sent via Docusign.
- Fill in our analytical request form and return to us via email
- Send your samples to our laboratory for analysis
- Certificates are sent in PDF format via email once testing is complete
We offer a standard turnaround of five working days. We also offer expedited options- please inquire for more information.
Phytovista Laboratories provide cannabinoid testing services for suppliers, distributors, retailers and manufacturers of CBD products.
Using robust methods, PhytoVista Laboratories will produce results you can trust. Our UK-based facility uses the latest cannabinoid testing techniques so that we can provide you with results for:
- CBD purity
- THC content
- 14 Cannabinoids profile
Why choose PhytoVista Laboratories for your CBD Testing Lab?
Phytovista Laboratories can offer you:
- Expert knowledge - we’ll talk you through your results
- UK CBD testing facility to comply with UK regulations
- Fast turnaround of results when you need them
- A reputable testing lab that is trusted by the Centre for Medicinal Cannabis
- Professional and friendly service
The CBD regulations are rapidly evolving to responsibly meet the demand for CBD products. PhytoVista Laboratories will help your business comply with these requirements by offering our regulatory advice as well as our state-of-the-art analytical testing services.
By using our services, you will have peace of mind that your CBD product is compliant and safe.
Benefits of choosing PhytoVista Laboratories
More than just running tests, we seek to create open and effective working relationships with our customers. This helps us provide the best service experience possible. By working together, we continue to ensure our testing solutions are the best on the market.
So, we won’t just test your product and leave you with your results. Our team of experts will talk you through the numbers. Plus, we’re always happy to answer your questions.
Cannabinoid Testing Profile
CBC = Cannabichromene
CBDV = Cannabidivarin
GBDV = Cannabigerolic acid
Δ9-THC = Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol
THCVA = Tetrahydocannabivarinic acid
CBD = Cannabidiol
CBDVA = Cannabidivarinic acid
CBN = Cannabinol
Δ8-THC = Δ8-tetrahydrocannabinol
CBDA = Cannabidiolic acid
CBG = Cannabigerol
CBCA = Cannabachromenic acid
Δ9-THCA = Δ9-tetrahyrdocannabinolic acid